14 July 2016
The British and Irish Orthoptic Society (inc. British Orthoptic Society Trade Union) is seeking to consolidate its membership and business services comprising
- Membership Administration (including processing direct debit subscription fees)
- Employment relations service.
- Finance (company and charity accounts, invoicing etc.)
- Continuing Professional Development support.
- Events and Courses (event management etc)
- Communications and Media.
Web site development
Accordingly BIOS is inviting expressions of interest from any parties ( existing membership organisations, professional bodies or independent entities ) who feel that they could fulfil these requirements.
Expressions of interest by 22nd July please. Please visit the website for further information
Requests for further information should be directed to Rowena McNamara, BIOS chair