12 February 2020
Source: Blind Veterans UK
Salary: £28,704 per annum
Location: Home based (within Cornwall, Devon or West Somerset) with regional reach across the South West
Closing date: 17 February 2020, 11:59pm
Telephone interview dates: 27 and 28 February 2020
Recruitment and selection date: 5 March 2020 (Devon/Somerset area)
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Diploma in Higher Education (DipHE) in Rehabilitation Studies (VI), or equivalent ROVI qualification.
- Have experience working with people with a vision impairment including undertaking ROVI assessments and training.
- Have experience developing and delivering services to vision impaired people in the local community.
- Be enthusiastic, approachable and solution focussed.
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Be able to travel to any part of the region (including Scotland and Northern Ireland) some of which may be inaccessible by public transport.
At Blind Veterans UK, we believe that no one who has served our Country should have to battle blindness alone. It is our mission to ensure that vision impaired ex-service men and women have access to the finest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
If you are interested in applying, you can register your interest by the deadline of 17 February 2020 by emailing email@example.com
For further details or to apply, please download an application pack from the Blind Veterans UK website