11 December 2019
Source: British Blind Sport
Hours of work: 4 meetings per annum minimum
Salary: n/a – voluntary role
Location: British Blind Sport, 19 Coventry Road, Leamington Spa CV32 7JN
Closing date: 20 January 2020, 17:00
Interview date: tbc
The ideal candidate will be an Independent Director Independent Director to support people development and HR services
- To provide advice and guidance to the British Blind Sport board and the CEO on matters related to employment.
- Oversee the employment affairs of the organisation and ensure they are legal, constitutional, current and within accepted practice.
- Ensure proper records are kept and that effective employment and HR procedures are in place.
- Lead from the board on matters related to employment changes, disputes and related issues.
- Be an active member of the BBS HR sub-committee.
British Blind Sport is the National Governing Body for blind and partially sighted sport. Our mission is to make a ‘visible difference through sport’ and we aim to change the lives of visually impaired (VI) children and adults through sport and physical activity.
For further details or to apply, please go to the British Blind Sport website at
If you have any questions regarding the role or application process, please contact Sarah Baker, Governance Officer at email@example.com / 01926 424247.