11 May 2019
Time: 12:00 am
British Judo are hosting three Paralympic Pathway Training Days at the British Judo Centre of Excellence in the first half of 2019.
The three Training Days take place on Sunday 20 January, Saturday 23 March and Saturday 11 May.
The days will be led by GB Paralympic Coach Ian Johns with the assistance of members of the WCPP Paralympic Team.
The day is open to anyone with a visual impairment, any age and you don’t have to have done judo before in your life.
Full information has been detailed below, if you wish to attend please fill out and return the British Judo Pathway Agreement Form and Medical Info Form by 0900 on
Monday 14 January
Monday 18 March
Monday 6 May
via email email@example.com or phone 07581 562528.
• Arrival 0930 for a 1000 Start
• Finish 1600
• Drinks bottle
• Snacks and packed lunch
• Running/Gym Kit – Both Indoors and Outdoors
• Shorts and T Shirt for under gi
What to Expect
• Physical Fitness Sessions – On Running Track and in Gym
• Judo Sessions
• British Judo Centre of Excellence, University of Wolverhampton, Walsall Campus. (The best access is via the University Performance Hub entrance on the Broadway, postcode: WS1 3TA).
Further information on the British Judo Website