16 April 2019
NICE are looking for members to join the children and young people with disabilities and severe complex needs guideline committee.
Closing date: 10am, Monday 29 April 2019.
Time commitment: 2 years.
NICE are looking for:
A range of health, social care or education professionals and service providers with demonstrable relevant experience and knowledge in the field of children and young people with disabilities and severe complex needs.
strong interpersonal skills
excellent verbal and written communication skills
an ability to communicate complex issues to differing audiences.
The full committee member positions NICE are still looking to recruit are:
• Specialist local authority service manager
• Commissioner of a local authority
• Commissioner of children’s services (clinical commissioning group)
• Home care worker or personal assistant for children and young people with disabilities
The co-opt member positions we are still looking to recruit are:
• Community or youth worker (running a children’s club, for example a Phab Club or similar)
Any questions? Contact Samuel Perwaiz at SPerwaiz@rcog.org.uk.
For full details go to the NICE Website