Guide Dogs - Wales
See UK wide section for information about Guide Dogs Children’s Services
Our Children and Family Services Team work directly with children and young people who are blind and partially sighted and their families across Wales.
We also support and work with other professionals and organisations.
Direct support for children, young people and families
How we can help:
- We can provide regular information, advice and guidance as well as practical resources and materials
- We can meet up for a chat at home, hospital or wherever is convenient and provide practical and emotional support based on your needs
- We can help you access services within your local community and liaise with other agencies and professionals on your behalf
- We can provide advice about education and support you with our advocacy services when things don’t seem to be right
- We run fun events and activities that will help you meet other families in similar situations eg family weekends, day trips, activity sessions.
- We deliver confidence building activities, including residential opportunities for children and young people across Wales.
Cardiff CF10 1BR
Claire Milton by phone: 07870 643 461 or
or Jenny Jones (North Wales) by phone: 07776 284 068
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General phone: 029 2082 8500
General email: email@example.com