Vision UK works in collaboration with partners across the eye health and sight loss sector to deliver positive change for blind and partially sighted people. To enable this we are setting up four Strategic Panels:
• Evidence and statistics
• Research, cures and treatments
• Services, support and care
• Public perception of sight loss
Panel members will include senior people from inside and outside the eye health and sight loss sector (including industry where appropriate). The panels will, via discussion and inquiry, set national strategic priorities and targets.Read more
Who are we?
Vision UK’s ambition is for the UK to be a nation where:Read more
• Everyone looks after their sight.
• People’s eye conditions are identified early, treated and, where possible, cured.
• People obtain services which are person centred, joined-up and good quality.
• People with sight loss live the lives they choose.
Portfolio of Indicators for Eye Health and Care
Within the Vision UK Ophthalmic Public Health Committee leading clinical and patient organisations have come together to agree which outcomes and quality indicators should be used to measure and improve the performance of eye health services around the UK.Read more
The National Transport Strategy sets out Transport Scotland's vision for the next 20 years
Latest Podcast:John Welsman in conversation with Matt Broom, CEO Vision UK, on the changes in Vision UK and plans for the future Listen to this podcast
Newsletter Sign Up
The conference will encompass interactive workshops with tangible takeaways, present new research and updates for all involved in eye health and care.
Every 5 seconds someone in the world goes blind